top of page
Tue, Mar 07|
Office Hours for Career Seekers
Office Hours is your opportunity to ask your job search questions to our ACDS Recruiters via Zoom.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 07, 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
About the event
Office hours is an opportunity for you to chat with the ACDS Recruiters via Zoom. We will share with you who we are, what services we provide, our role as talent management and how you can become an apprentice.
Some questions you might be interested to learn about:
- How do I answer difficult interview questions?
- I've sent out 100 resumes - why am I not getting calls?
- What training resources do you offer?
- What happens after I complete the assessment?
- What is an apprenticeship?
- Are there any current positions available?
Learn more about ACDS programs and positions at https://www.acds.co/careers and for more information on ReSkill Arkansas visit https://www.acds.co/reskillar.
bottom of page